*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933297
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#933297 added April 23, 2018 at 11:17am
Restrictions: None
Flowers and Rainbows
Prompt: "Flowers are the paintbox of garden design and they can create a sense of peace and simplicity."

Flowers of many colors do resemble a box of crayons, colored pencils and paints. A garden of flowers do look like rainbows. I think beauty likes this makes us calm, happy, peaceful and have hopes and dreams and enjoy life.
we can't use flowers to paint or draw with but we can admire them and write poems about them and paint and draw and color pictures.

I don't have a paint box but I do have colored pencils, markers and do enjoy coloring. I need to get back to this hobby. Colors. I would hate if every thing was in black and white. We do need color. I know I do. Colors relax us and make life easier and give us hope. I hope you feel the same way.

** Image ID #2067432 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933297