*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933518-To-Continue-or-Not-to-Continue
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#933518 added April 27, 2018 at 11:46am
Restrictions: None
To Continue or Not to Continue
The current chapter in the Reader's Edition -- "Invalid Item -- ends with a meta-question: Continue this storyline, or find another?

No, I'm not angling to cut this one off. But this chapter (as you'll see if you look in the interactive) doesn't end with a story choice but with a blank "Continue." That sometimes happens when I can't steer a chapter quickly enough to a place where the narrative can diverge in ways that are (or might be) dramatically interesting. So instead of a poll that asks, "Where will the story go now?" I decided to ask if we should find another storyline. Certainly I don't mind continuing this one; but neither would I mind switching to another. Really, it's all good for me.

Where would we go if readers vote to suspend this storyline? Back to "Invalid Item, which is the last node where one choice didn't win 50%+ of the vote. We'd hold a new vote without "A teacher ..." as a choice.

© Copyright 2018 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/933518-To-Continue-or-Not-to-Continue