*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934194
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#934194 added May 8, 2018 at 9:30pm
Restrictions: None
Mind Forgets, Heart Remembers
Prompt: "What the mind can't remember, the heart doesn't forget." Write anything you want about this. This applies to Alzheimers Disease or anything else that comes to mind.

Where did I get the prompt idea? I watch "The Young And The Restless. Deana, Jack Abbot's mother has Alzheimers Disease and will remember who she is and what is going on and other times doesn't. Her family interviewed her when she was lucid and asked her questions and made a film about her.

I worked with the elderly and Alzheimers Disease. I agree with this statement. They won't know who they are but the one old lady played the piano and could still sing songs. They are still in there and have some sense of reality left. There are events and moments that live in our hearts and maybe some things we forget but they can and do resurface. Love lives in our hearts. Love conquers all and what people forget, may and can come back. That is a blessing. I may forget things and have a heart warming moment and then the memory is back. I feel the same can happen with Alzheimers Disease. I love the quote I used today.

** Image ID #2156848 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934194