*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934502-Blogging
Rated: E · Book · Personal · #2147746
Gettin' to know me.
#934502 added May 13, 2018 at 3:54pm
Restrictions: None
Blogging
*Dollar* *Dollar* *Dollar* *Dollar* *Dollar* *Dollar* *Dollar*

I was perusing the interwebz the other day and the idea of blogging for money caught my attention. I knew people did that—made money from blogging. But I was perplexed as to how.

So I did a little research and I'm still a little confused. It seems it basically comes down to how many people you can get to come to your blog. And ads.

I hate ads. Especially when they pop up in the middle of something I'm reading. However...if I could make 1000 bucks a month blogging? Ads would be my new best friend!

The only problem is I don't know if I could keep up with a blog. Here at WDC, despite my best efforts, I only get a few posts a month written. And what would I actually talk about? What would draw people in? How do I advertise? How do I get advertisers?

Ug.

Part of me thinks that the risk isn't that big. It's, what? $5 a month to run a blog? I could test it out and see what happens. But then the other part of me is afraid of failing and, of course, it's a job. And I already have a job homeschooling, cleaning, cooking, sewing...

I'll have to think about this some more.
Have you thought about blogging for money? Do you already blog for money? Have you been successful?

© Copyright 2018 Genipher (UN: geniphery at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Genipher has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934502-Blogging