*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934842-Prince-Harry-and-Meghans-Wedding
Rated: ASR · Book · Drama · #873145
The Royal Wedding. Fictional and personal views of Princesses and Queens.
#934842 added May 19, 2018 at 1:30pm
Restrictions: None
Prince Harry and Meghan's Wedding
*Crown* I watched the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markel. It was a beautiful Wedding. Meghan wore a beautiful white dress with a very long train. I don't see all the need for the little girls being in the Wedding. She should have had at least had one bridesmaid, maybe Kate or someone she was close to. I was surprised Meghan didn't arrive in a coach. Harry and William word black uniforms. They were both quite handsome. I thought they would be wearing red jackets. Meghan's mother sat by herself and she should have sat with the family. Prince Charles did come over and get her after the Wedding. This was heart touching. Kate and Camilla didn't speak to each other. Why didn't the Queen sit with her family?

I loved all the fashions. Some of those hats were pretty and fashionable. One woman's dress looked like a Jane Austen type. Very nice. Oprah Winfrey, George Clooney, Elton John and Prince Harry's ex-girlfriend Chelsey was there I wonder if she regretted not being the one to marry Harry. Other Royal family members were there.

I enjoyed the song: "Stand By Me". It is a pretty song and this was fitting for the Wedding. The chapel was lovely and big enough to hold all the guests. Prince Harry and his bride drove away in the carriage and the horses were very pretty. They shared a kiss. They weren't on the balcony like Princess Diana and Prince Charles and William and Kate.

I liked when they showed clips of *Crown* Princess Diana and talked about how her sons would never forget her. She was our Princess.

I enjoyed the scenery and the castle finally appeared. They had arrived. The castle was beautiful, like I expected anything less? I wasn't disappointed. I bet the castle walls could tell a lot of tales. Definitely, a beautiful, welcomed sight!

I liked William and Kate's Wedding better. I favor Kate for some reason. The Wedding was prettier and I liked how they did things. Prince Harry and Meghan are special and I wish them all the best.

Beautiful Royal Wedding couple and coach image by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/934842-Prince-Harry-and-Meghans-Wedding