*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935367-Different-church
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#935367 added May 27, 2018 at 9:14pm
Restrictions: None
Different church.
This will be short as I am I am tired from editing my story. I’ve spent one and a half hours revising. I’ve written longer but for some reason it was more energy taxing. I’m ragged. But I have to get used to it. My goal is to write at least four hours a day. I’ve got to read too.
Be careful for nothing but in a al things give prayer and supplications by thanks giving, let your requests be known to God.
My mom and I went to VBF, a church with a pastor we really dig. He did a livestream that was shone in the sanctuary. The worship was loud. Fortunately there is a café in the church where there was a TV that showed the livestream. We got two large frapachinos for $4 each. They weren’t generic. They were by a real coffee company. I believe it is spelled Peets coffee. I’ve gotten their coffee at the store. It was pretty good. The sermon struck some cords with my mom. She really wants me to go on a men’s retreat with this church I know nothing about nor am I familiar with the people who go there. I’ll pray about it.
Afterwards, we went to a BBQ place for some burgers. It was pricey and not that amazing. I did not like the fries. They were undercooked and under seasoned. I don’t want to go back there. There was this cute girl who worked there. She is too young though. I told her she looked like Lindsey Lohan and said I was the third person to tell her that since she died her hair.
After my mom and I got our food we brought it home. Jim was about to leave for work.
I haven’t hit the PS4 for like a week. I’ve been writing instead.
My sister texted me when I was walking out the door for church. I got back to her two hours later.
Before we left for church, the plan was to take me to Lone Mountain for church at 9 am if I got up early enough. But my mom had to inject herself with some anti-constipation stuff. Then she got an idea to go to VBF. And that was that. LOL.
Chad hasn’t called yet. He may.
My mom ordered three books for my B-day. Ever since I finished Blood Of heaven, I have nothing new to read. They should be here in two days. apparently, Blood of Heaven is the first part in a trilogy. My mom checked and there are a lot of Christian fantasy authors out there. Some of them have rad names and covers. She suggested getting a Kindle. They are pricier than she thought. I may want one. It is cheaper doing it that way. It’s like $20 versus $1.99 for one book I recall.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935367-Different-church