*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935476
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#935476 added May 29, 2018 at 3:33pm
Restrictions: None
A Book Signed By Jane Austen
Prompt: You find an old book loose from it's binding at an old book store. You look at it and see it is Pride and Prejudice signed by Jane Austen!

The book was only two dollars and it was quite old. Pride and Prejudice. It has been signed by Jane Austen! I took the book and placed it with three other books I was buying that were about Regency romance. I went up to the check out and placed the books on the counter. The old man rang them up and I was afraid he might raise the price on the Jane Austen book. He said: "This is very old. I take it you like Jane Austen?" I said: "Yes, I do." He put in my bag and I was glad. I paid for the books and went out the door. I see a woman dressed like Jane Austen and she waved at me. It was her. She tells me thanks for buying her book, blows a kiss and disappears! No, it couldn't be. I went home and was happy for he day I had. What more could I ask for?

Jane Austen and books image Sig.
© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935476