*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
5
11
12
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935536-Summer-and-Fan-Memorabilia
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#935536 added May 30, 2018 at 6:15pm
Restrictions: None
Summer and Fan Memorabilia
Prompt: What are your favorite summer memories?

=====

My favorite summer memories involve the members of my family and cousins, usually by the seaside or on a farm. Other than that, being not much of an extremist, I am not too crazy about the extreme seasons that play havoc with the heat and the cold. To me, summer means perspiration, heat, and other sticky, uncomfortable summery things. I prefer Spring and early autumn.

Mixed flowers in a basket


Prompt: What do you think about the fan memorabilia, and have you ever or would you, in the future, pay good money for such an item? Have any of your fictional characters been involved in some way with fan memorabilia?

====

I think a fictional character becoming involved in fan memorabilia would be fun to write about. This would certainly add to the character’s quirks. Just imagine that through fan memorabilia the character ends up someone like Richard Bronson.

As for me, not only I wouldn’t pay for such stuff but also, I think such a practice is frivolous, but then, I am no Richard Bronson or someone who takes frolicsome steps unnecessarily that may prove to be lucky when all is said and done. Now, who's the loser? *Wink**Laugh*

As they say, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

© Copyright 2018 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935536-Summer-and-Fan-Memorabilia