*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936163-Overdressed-Overeducated
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#936163 added June 11, 2018 at 7:15pm
Restrictions: None
Overdressed, Overeducated
Prompt: You can never be overdressed or overeducated. Kate Spade

If you go somewhere and everyone is wearing jeans and you are wearing slacks or a dress, who cares? You look nice and outshine the others. I like to look my best and I always overdress for church or doings but I never want to be underdressed. I like dressing to the nines. That is me. You took the time to look nice and presentable. Looking over dressed makes you beautiful. I like looking that way.

Overeducated. Some people have a lot of degrees. Education is important. Wisdom is a good thing and learning is important. Learning about the Bible, history, writing, medical things, art, scrapbooking, interior design and education and knowledge comes in handy. We need education to survive. Make a good living, raising kids, having a good life and being educated helps. I will dress up, learn all I can and be smart. I like being on top of things.

Kate Spade had a lot of good ideas. She will be missed.

** Image ID #1538040 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/936163-Overdressed-Overeducated