*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937535-Praise-Jesus
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#937535 added July 6, 2018 at 7:35pm
Restrictions: None
Praise Jesus!
Well it looks like I will not be going to the Vacation Bible School parent show to help out. I called Ricky and he will be at church all day. He doesn’t even have time to pick me up. LOL. But, like Jim said, it is really hot out there and I think the food will be served out doors. Oh, well. I could call Jordan but it will still be hot out. I just called Ricky back asking if the food stands will be held outside.
I failed to go to the g gym. Ugh. I did go over a chapter of my novel I am writing. There was a plot hole I have not seen in previous editing. I fixed it. I will be editing my 16th or 17th chapter tomorrow. I’ll probably go over more.
Jim said it is 111 degrees out. Yikes! Too rich for my blood.
I’m surprised the church group never had a party for the 4th of July – maybe because it is it too hot. LOL.
I think it’s been over a week since I put a hold on games. It bums me out but I am obeying God. That is what’s important. I want to play like crazy. LOL. I’ll survive.
Jim is home from his evening job – good for him.
One of the dogs made a big puddle of pee in the house. I just heard Jim and my mom mention it. Whoever did it should have been let outside. It’s our fault not any of theirs.
I’m still memorizing scripture:
Not by righteous works which we have done, but by the washing of rejuvenation and the renewing of the Holy Ghost. That being justified by His grace, we might be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness. Meekness, temperance against such there is no law. Those who are in Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its affections and lusts. If we live in the spirit, let us walk in the spirit also.
The second one I have down. The first was a little tricky. Just getting the end is tedious. I really feel like God is drawing me. I have prayed God would give me hunger for the Word and the ability to resist the Devil.
Heaven is going to blow my mind! Life is short – got to do my duty for God. The age of 35 came real quickly. Before I know it I’ll be 70. LOL. And soon after I’ll stand before God.
It sucks Joel’s number is not working. I really planned to bring him to church. I’ll catch him again sometime soon. And, I’ll get his new phone number. I should probably ask him to go to church when I see him next. It won’t be for a few months because it needs to cool down for me to go to the store. I see him sometimes on the way to or from there.
I am so happy I started going to Most Excellent Way. Pastor Rob is a strong prayer warrior. I can’t wait go to the next session. LOL.
Jim is watching Pastor Ron Viette on TV. I just hope my mom follows suite- preferably going to a real church. She prefers Valley Bible Fellowship over Calvary Lone Mountain where I go. It is a little far away though. I’ll try to get her to one of them. If anyone who read this struggles with fear or anxiety, Jesus and the Bible is the way to go. I’ve tried psychiatrists and relaxing exercises but they didn’t help me. It may work for some people but it did not help me.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937535-Praise-Jesus