*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937671-Yeesh
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#937671 added July 9, 2018 at 4:02pm
Restrictions: None
Yeesh
Oh God, what am I supposed to say?

It's summer, maybe we can call the last two weeks an unannounced, unintended vacation? Actually, it's been a multitude of things.

1. Dental appointments and the like threw me off schedule on a couple of days. Then one branch of the family came to visit, and after that I had some housesitting obligations to another branch. All in all, the last two weeks have randomly upset my normal routine, which has made it easy for me to forget to post stuff.

2. But also, as I reread the chapters I was going to post, I decided that they needed extensive revisions. I wound up cutting out the equivalent of one chapter, and another one I revised from top to bottom. I'm still not happy with them, and that's stopped me each time I've come close to resuming posting.

3. But okay, I'll confess, the big problem has been ... Minecraft. I got back into that time sink in a big way over the past few weeks. It started when a podcast mentioned a couple of mods that sounded interesting, and I've been spending all my free time exploring them. And when I'm not playing those mods I'm thinking about what I'm going to do when I return to playing.

But apparently my absence is worrying people a little—I'm sorry! Really!—so I'm going to be put my head down and power through these doubts and procrastinations. So here's the new chapter in the interactive——and the same chapter in its stand-alone version.

* * * * *

I also have some gratuities and gratitudes to catch up to on acknowledging:

* Ann Man (who says some undeservedly nice things along with the tip)
* Easy
* dreadnaught

It might be a day or two before I catch up to emails.

© Copyright 2018 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937671-Yeesh