*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937735-Spaces
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #2161749
Just shooting the poop with Lori
#937735 added July 10, 2018 at 4:04pm
Restrictions: None
Spaces
Spaces

We are all given by God a special space in time. It is the gift of existence upon this earth. Within this space are multiple threads of varying color that stretch endlessly into the spaces of other people. A few of these very colorful threads are woven tightly with the spaces of time of our loved ones, people that we consider family or close friends. Each individual thread carries the vibration of every thought, every action, every reaction, every word, or every prayer into the space or the lives of the other. It is with this thread that we impact the hearts, the souls, and the spaces of time of the people we encounter.

There are threads, not quite as vibrant in color, that stretch into the God-given space in time of people that we know well but may not interact with daily. These are the people in our lives that we care about and consider part of our larger family. They are the people that we work with each day or the kid seated next to us in a class. The may be part of the sports team to which we belong or the family that sits behind you each Sunday at mass. These threads woven slightly freer are still strong and powerful with impact. Each thread carries a vibration whether good or bad into the space of others.

The pastel shades of our threads represent the acquaintances in our lives. They are the people that we smile as we pass each day. They are the person that we held the door open for or the person whose hand we held during prayer this morning. They are the clerk at the local McDonalds who we were curt with because our food wasn’t done as quickly as we thought it should have been. They are the driver that we cut off in traffic. That single thread resonates its vibration into the lives and spaces of many other people.
There are threads that even represent our enemies. Even these threads add or delete the value of our God-given space in time. It is our use of this thread that empowers and calls us to create a better and more beautiful space.

God has given us all this special gift and as with any gift, it is our choice as to how we use it. God would call it a good day if we use the threads within our space to reach out to another. It is a good day if you have gone out of your way to make someone else’s space better and gone out of your way not to hurt the space of another. And, if in doing this our threads follow the path that he has set before us, we have used our gifts wisely. May God bless your space in time and may all of your threads be rich, strong, and vibrant. Make today a good day, resonate with the goodness of God.


© Copyright 2018 L.A. Grawitch (UN: lgrawitch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
L.A. Grawitch has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937735-Spaces