*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937813
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#937813 added July 12, 2018 at 9:31am
Restrictions: None
Grandmother/Friend
Prompt: A grandmother is a little bit parent, little bit teacher and little bit friend. Write anything you want about this.

I was raised by my grandmother, my mother's mother, more then I was raised by my parents with my father being in the Air Force and being in Viet Nam three times. When Dad was in the states, my mother was with him and I spent every summer with my grandparents.

Grandma took me to Church, lectured me about the guys I wanted to go out, said I wore my dresses to short, wore too much make up but she was looking out for me and being my parent when my mother wasn't around. She was like a teacher, trying to teach me to be a better person. She was a friend when I was sad and cried. Grandma took Grandpa and to country music concerts and we had a good time. She meant well and tried to be helpful. I love her and miss her after 20 years. She was one in a million.

Beautiful Blonde Angel Image From Lynda.

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/937813