*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938181-Blurry-Days
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2076320
A third blog? A good idea? A fresh start? A disaster? An omen? ...who knows anything?
#938181 added July 17, 2018 at 1:10pm
Restrictions: None
Blurry Days
Another 18 days without a blog in sight. *Shock* Admittedly there isn't the same motivation or reasons to write in it every day as there used to be, but it staggers me how swiftly the days pass by in a blur. I do worry about my memory at times as sometimes I fear I can't remember the things I've been doing. One reason I decided to keep a small diary to record the exciting (not) life I lead. I won't keep it, but at least it's there if I want to look back and check out where all the time has gone. So here, without further ado is a record of the last 18 days since I blogged.

Day 1 - Cleaned the kitchen floor, chopped down some ivy outside, shopped and chatted to my sis on Skype. It was very hot.

Day 2 - Hoovered downstairs, sat outside reading, cut more ivy, shopped and watched The Handmaiden on T.V. It was very hot.

Day 3 - Went to a theme park called Alton Towers with Paul & the grand monsters. Called in at my sisters nearby. It was very hot.

Day 4 - Had my gas boiler serviced, cleaned the bathroom, went to the hairdressers, shopped, watered plants. It was very hot.

Day 5 - Had a reflexology session with friend John. Went to Nottingham to meet an old schoolfriend. Trains were all late on return. It was very hot.

Day 6 - Took the bus to Nottingham for a hospital appointment. Bought some cards. Ate at the writing group summer meal out. It was very hot.

Day 7 - Painted an outdoor lamp, Went to Knitters & Natters then met a friend for coffee. Went to see my St Louis neighbour. It was very hot.

Day 8 - Had a headache. Hung out washing. Went shopping. Watched tennis on T.V. Phoned friends. It was very hot.

Day 9 - Hung more washing out. Went to Paul's house to supervise the kids and climbed ironing mountain there. It was very hot.

Day 10 - Took a long walk by the river and went to a retail park. Bought very little. Phoned a friend. It was very hot.

Day 11 - Met a friend in town and went to the Secret Garden for lunch. Chatted to an online friend. It was very hot.

Day 12 - Had reflexology with my friend John. Shopped. Hoovered upstairs. Flead the cat. Phoned my sis. It was very hot.

Day 13 - Some friends from Kirkby came over. Did a few jobs for me and had lunch out. Ten years since my Mum passed. *Cry* It was very hot.

Day 14 - Went to Knitters & Natters then met a friend for coffee. A very long men's semi final at Wimbledon on T.V. It was very hot.

Day 15 - Met my sister at the station then spent the day on a stall for the book Festival. Went to see a local author at the theatre. It was very hot.

Day 16 - Sis and I helped man the writing stall at the Book Festival. Bought a few books. Went for a meal with Paul & the kids. It was very hot.

Day 17 - Had lunch out with sis and a friend. Took sis to the station for her train home then shopped. It was very hot.

Day 18 - Hung out washing, repotted house plants, shopped and wrote a blog of sorts. It is not quite as hot. *Shock*

Bet you're riveted and in awe of my exiting life after all that. I guess I should be grateful I'm well enough and able to do all these things. I may not remember much about events of this summer in the future, but I'm sure I'll never forget it's the hottest one I can remember in a long, long time. No complaints about that.

© Copyright 2018 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938181-Blurry-Days