*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938431-Problem-with-the-AC-coils
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#938431 added July 22, 2018 at 9:14pm
Restrictions: None
Problem with the AC coils...
There is a little issue with the AC system. I was at the computer and I heard the unit make strange noises. Then, the temp didn’t stay where we set it on the thermostat. The AC dudes said a coil was frozen. They said to turn the AC off about three hours then turn it on. And it should work okay. The head guy said to call him when we turn it back on.
I wrote an hour in my Thrice Prompted story. I finally outlined a working premise. I took a little thinking. I read for about forty minutes. I got through one chapter and part of the next; it was a little warm in the house. LOL. I read in the recliner in the living room.
I texted my brother asking if he got around to reading my story. He said not yet. I hope he likes it. He liked my prior drafts. I’ve cleaned it up a lot since then. He is always with the baby. Me, my mom, and Janna (my bro’s wife) think that their baby girl is a female clone of my bro Josh when he was a baby. My mom has little Eliana as her phone wallpaper when she is asleep. So cute.
Dan called me at 9:46 A.M. saying he could pick me up. My phone was on mute. About 30 minutes later. he texted me again saying if I still wanted to go. Finally, at 10:31 A.M., I got up and checked my phone and texted if it was too late come along. He said it was too late. So, I followed his device and watched as much of the service live stream as I could. I had to take two trips to the bathroom. LOL.
I finally got that last part of the whole collection of verses:

Finally pray always in all prayer and supplication in the Spirit watching to this end that perseverance and supplication be made for all saints.

My mom order pizza. I had reheated frozen pizza already. I could only eat one small piece. We were supposed to go to BJ’s but oh, well. Like I said, I had little apatite anyway.
I needed to find out how to automatically number my ages in chapters. I found a good tutorial on YouTube. I watched some of it. I’ll look at it tomorrow.
I won’t lie. I really want to play my PS4. But God doesn’t want that now. Perhaps when I published my book I will see what God will allow then.
It is getting hot in here. I hope it goes back to normal in a few hours when we turn on the AC back on. I don’t want to go and do the whole heat thing all night long.
God is so good to us! I believe He has given me a word about something. I will not say what it is.
Well, that’s it for now, Goodbye.


© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938431-Problem-with-the-AC-coils