*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938773-The-Noose-is-Tightening-on-the-Democrats
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#938773 added July 29, 2018 at 4:57pm
Restrictions: None
The Noose is Tightening on the Democrats
With the latest release of FISA documentation, it has been verified once and for all that the Opposition Research commissioned by the Clinton Campaign and paid for by the Democratic National Committee was used to obtain warrants to spy on Trump Associates.

The justification for these warrants, was based upon false, unverified and salacious material obtained by Christopher Steele from Russian sources. It was signed off on by Rob Rosenstein, Deputy Director of the Department of Justice. If anyone should have recused themselves from any aspect of the Trump/Russian/Collusion investigation it was Mr. Rosenstein. Instead he appointed Robert Muller, to head up a "Witch-Hunt" to hamstring the incoming President.

Despite having one hand tied behind his back, Donald Trump has succeeded in showing that the "New Norm" of 2 percent GNP declared by President Obama , was more a measure of incompetence than economic reality. Trump has proven once more what a feckless bunch the Democrats were in driving the national debt up to over 20 trillion and providing eight years of economic malaise. In just over a year Donald Trump has single handedly taken us to over 4 percent GNP growth and current indicators are that it will hit 5.

If Rosenstein is not forthcoming with his hoard of damning documents, chances are that he will be cited for Contempt of Congress and if that doesn't work the President can either declassify them or fire the Deputy Director.

The "Noose" that Hillary Clinton prophesied, is closing about those who plotted the greatest abuse of power scam in American Political History.

© Copyright 2018 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/938773-The-Noose-is-Tightening-on-the-Democrats