*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939421
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#939421 added February 2, 2019 at 12:37pm
Restrictions: None
Believe, Pooh
Prompt: "Promise me you'll always remember you're braver then you believe and stronger then you seem and smarter then you think." Winnie The Pooh A. A. Milne Write anything you want about this or write something about Winnie The Pooh

I have went through surgeries, medical procedures, got through a house fire and I was braver then I realized. I had to do a minor medical procedure with a syringe and injection vial, put it up her nose for a girl who was having seizures at work and my supervisor talked me through it on the phone. I did it perfectly! Other things at work and courses I had to take, I found out that I was smarter then I thought! I was happy with myself. I passed my QMA Test, CPI Classes and finally learned the dumb TCI Class! These are classes about crisis prevention when you work in mental health.

With my writing classes and stories, I found out that I am smarter then I thought.

I love Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Roo, Eeyore, poor little Piglet. Eeyore is my favorite. He is so gloomy and I have had days like that. I have three stuffed Eeyores, Eeyore Christmas ornaments and Pooh Bear items. I love watching Winnie The Pooh and I would love to see the new movie that is out but I will have to wait until it comes out on DVD.

I named my cat Tigger. I do love Tigger's antics. Tigger is my user name as well.

On the English Show, AS TIME GOES BY, the main characters Jean and Lionel love Pooh.

When it is windy and rainy, I think of Pooh. Oh Bother!

I bought my son Winnie the Pooh, stroller, swing, sheets, play pen, sleepers and blankets. The saddest thing was when a two year old girl died of cancer and at her funeral was a giant Pooh Bear, fake forest and Winnie The Pooh items. No one dies in Winnie The Pooh Land! I cried so hard. Hundred Acre Woods is a happy place. The little girl is with God and is in a better place.

Winnie The Pooh. I am smarter then I think and braver then I thought. Good prompt today. I chose it but I like it.

** Image ID #783806 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2019 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939421