*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
5
11
12
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939422-Winnie-the-Poohs-Advice
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#939422 added August 9, 2018 at 11:14am
Restrictions: None
Winnie-the-Pooh's Advice
Prompt: "Promise me you'll always remember you're braver than you believe and stronger then you seem and smarter than you think." Winnie The Pooh A. A, Milne Write anything you want about this quote or about Winnie The Pooh

------

Heavyweight advice that warns against the fear of trying for fear of losing. In other words, we stop ourselves from reaching higher, forgetting that we are born to be resourceful, and instead, we become to be shadows of our own selves because we are afraid of using our full potential. Yet, it is difficult to always practice our strengths, both with the spirit or the mind, because it is only human to forget that we possess resourcefulness and intelligence to overcome the stumbling blocks in our way.

This advice, since it comes from Winnie the Pooh who is a fictional cartoon character, seems lighter than it really is, but the advice works as Winnie is a nice character, intelligent, honest, and ethical.

The author A. A. Milne named Winnie-the-Pooh after his son‘s teddy bear. Winnie-the-Pooh lives in the Hundred Acre Wood with his friends; he is fun-loving but always helpful to others. He is obsessed with honey and will do whatever it takes to get it. He may be overconfident or impulsive and obsessive, at times.

Of the characters in this set of stories, my kids used to love Tigger, I guess because he is hyper like them. I, on the other hand, used to vacillate between Eeyore the pessimist and Rabbit the OCD, which may be an indication of my life *Rolling* during my child-raising era. *Rolling*


© Copyright 2018 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939422-Winnie-the-Poohs-Advice