*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939450-Blood-work-messed-up
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#939450 added August 9, 2018 at 8:06pm
Restrictions: None
Blood work messed up.
I got up at 11 A.M. and the two water and light dudes were at work. My mom texted me in my room saying coffee was ready. Unfortunately, I could not get out the cream because the ladder they were using blocking the fridge. I thought I had to move the whole thing to get to the cream. Then my mom showed me a better way. I just pulled out one end of ladder so I could easily wedge myself through.
The ceiling lights they installed were too bright. Today is Thursday. Lonnie, the head technician, will be here Friday to install some stuff. I think he still needs to order one cheap part for the reverse osmosis. We are waiting for the water fixture for it.
This newbie at Walgreens was going through every protocol very slowly. I asked if they got the blood work and he said no. Someone on their end messed something up. My mom went to the blood lab site and it said my blood results were delivered to the pharmacy.
My mom and I watched some Trollhunters. Then she got preoccupied with her IPhone. So I went to the computer.
Chad called me when he was walking to his mom.
Well, Chad is on the phone. I don’t want to be rude. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939450-Blood-work-messed-up