*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939672-Nice-day
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#939672 added August 13, 2018 at 7:27pm
Restrictions: None
Nice day.
I’m a little fatigued. I just did two long reviews. One was a poem and the other was a story. It took me over an hour to do. lol. The workers were not here today. They may come tomorrow.
Well, my mom and I did not go to the doc’s office. It opens at 7:30 A.M. We’re just going to do a walk in at opening time. My mom told me she and Jim want me to take baby aspirin a day for my heart issue.
Tonight is Most excellent Way. I’m eager to go there. It’s my life line. I always get prayed over. I wonder how many will be there. We sang two worship songs last time - without music.
Chad should be calling me soon. He called me on his lunchbreak. He sent me a short clip of TMNT Turtles in Time. The other was a parody of Toka and Razar meeting Bebop and Rocksteady.
My found a way to read my novel on her new pad. I just email it to her from the desktop. I think I am ready to send my story to an editor. I know it needs lots of work. lol.
I first must rework my MW entry. That will be my focus.


I will praise you oh lord my god with all my heart. I will glorify your name for evermore.

You did not choose me but I chose you that you may bear fruit and that your fruit would remain. Whatever you ask the Father in my name He may give you.


I messed up the second verse some. lol.
I have to go to the gym tomorrow. It will really help me with my anxiety.
Well that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/939672-Nice-day