*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940206-Jims-work-related-test
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#940206 added August 22, 2018 at 8:28pm
Restrictions: None
Jim's work related test...
The only constructive thing I’ve done is write and do my quiet time. I didn’t go to the gym. I mopped too. It took a while. I had to get behind the fridge. It just needed to be vacuumed.
My story is really shaping up. Like I said before, I am focusing on character interaction and development. And also POV.
No one has come forward to take up the mantle and lead the group. I hope someone does soon.
The dimmers were put in. They’re nice -very atmospheric. lol. There is still more work to be done with other things but not much.
I did not hit the PS4 today. I wrote just like yesterday. I’ve resolved to read three chapters a day from whatever book I am reading. This will partially depend on when I get up. lol.
My mom is filling up my pill tray. It’s actually my turn to do it. lol.
So Chad does not believe in mental illness. He thinks my meds are a placebo. He thinks that a person who has voices or has delusions should be like that. How cruel to let someone go through that! The delusions I had were horrible! Oh, well. There are other people who believe like him.
Jim was taking a sample question on his IPad for something regarding his work. After process of elimination, we got the sample question. For some reason the site that the question is on does not show up on a computer. /=At first we were dragging the letter with the correct answer to the matching selection. But, in doing so, the letter would overlap to two selection spaces. Then I stumble upon a way to tap the selection space and have all the letters (A-D) displayed vertically. Now he is reading something else about work. I prayed for him. He’ll get it.
Tonight, the group will going to Yogurt Land after service. I’m trying to lose weight so I’ll stay home.
Jordan, one of the guys at church, will be leaving Vegas with his soon-to-be-wife Shannon. I forget where. lol. He did a very animated announcement full of personality. He’s got a great, funny personality! It’s bittersweet to see him go. He will be missed.
Ben, another church dude, came back from being out of country. He is in the Air Force. I’ve only see him once so far at church.
I wish I had real friends at church – friends that want to hang out and text most of all. But none of them are like that. )= It makes me not want to do the fake after service thing. People generally don’t want to talk to me -especially Ricky. It is what it is.
Jim is still doing the work thing on the IPad. I can hear the female voice explain things. lol.
I still need an MRI for my heart. Our regular doc’s walk in time starts at 7 A.M. My mom wants to do that. We should do it soon. I was prayed over by Rob and all those there at Most Excellent Way on Monday night.
Well that is it for tonight. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940206-Jims-work-related-test