*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940493-Karaoke-Just-Another-Reason-to-Sing
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#940493 added August 29, 2018 at 3:04pm
Restrictions: None
Karaoke Just Another Reason to Sing
Owl with signature


I am having a great cruise. How are you getting along on this cruise/ The visit to Nassau was spectacular. I spent some time on the beach. Did you like the food carts and wagons? I ate food from Conclie Joe's. He cooked us some fish taco's/veggie slaw/and Bahamian lobster roll with lemon butter sauce. The cart was parked at montagu beach near the fort. *Ha* I forgot the mango Ice Cream.

I'll sing this one for sure.

Or maybe the song by Toto "Africa" Or https://youtu.be/9HKNAhAxMAk this one would keep everyone awake after the long day touring Nassau.

One of the best things about this cruise is sitting on the deck watching the water roll by. Blue Moon, Lyn, Noyoki, and I spent some time with the Yoga instructor. Plus, we just enjoyed some of the evening on deck comparing the sites we saw, the shops we visited and the food we ate. Karaoke was such a good time everyone thought of different songs to sing.

Time for rest now. *Sleeping*


© Copyright 2018 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940493-Karaoke-Just-Another-Reason-to-Sing