*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940510-Color-Unique-Ways
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#940510 added August 29, 2018 at 10:56pm
Restrictions: None
Color, Unique Ways
Prompt: "Color affects us emotionally, it evokes different feelings, represents memories and completely changes our spaces: It's a joyful thing we all interpret in unique ways." Louise Townsend Write anything you want about color.

Purple is my favorite color. I love wearing purple eyeshadow, lipstick and clothes. I wish I could have purple walls, lavender shutters and a purple house but I have blue flowered wall paper and blue walls. That's pretty. I like blue couches and blue flower dishes and the blue willow dishes. I also like red flowered couches. I enjoy blue comforters, pink and red or lavender ones.

You see gray and it looks depressing. Like prison. You see yellow and this gives you sunny thoughts. Green makes you think of spring. Green and red at Christmas is always uplifting and makes you feel good will towards men. Orange, brown and yellow remind you of autumn and Halloween. Autumn is just beautiful.

You see a painting with colors of blue, red, green, yellow, pink and purple and a painting can be beautiful with all these colors. A wedding with rainbow colors, lavender, pink and blue. This is cheery and speaks happiness.

You do love color TV Shows. Old black and white shows are great but for the 60's. This day and age, we want color! Color brightens things up.

Dressing up. You wear all blue, jewelry to match, shoes and purses. This says fashion. I am into fashion. I used to love dress up my Barbies. Still do. Color my world with hope, love and everything good.

** Image ID #2166777 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940510-Color-Unique-Ways