*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940878-Chads-first-day
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#940878 added September 5, 2018 at 9:15pm
Restrictions: None
Chad's first day.
This will be relatively brief as my ride will be her soon.
I made it to the gym today! I worked on my legs. I had coffee before I left. It seemed to help last time. But today I was feeling lacking in energy at the end of my cardio. I felt great for the duration if the day. Working out really makes you feel good.
I hit the PS4 twice today – altogether I played a little over an hour and a half. I finished reading The Seeing. It ended well. The head spiritual bad dude was cast into the Lake of Fire by the teenage protagonist. Next I will read the second book in a trilogy. I read the first book a while back. I had no idea there was more to the story. The second one is called Threshold. It’s about the two witnesses that are to appear at the end of the world.
I texted briefly with Gio. He seems very cordial. I suggested if we could hang out sometime and he said we’ll hang sometime soon.
My mom and I went to Trader Joe’s some pizzas, ice-cream and some bagged snacks as well as some cereal.
I just got a text from Dan. He got something in his eye that is obstructing his sight. He can’t take me unless he gets it out by service time. I wonder if he’ll have to see a doc. I don’t want to call Ricky because he gets there an hour early. I hope Dan gets the thing out of his eye.
It looks like I’ll have to sign up for the men’s breakfast on Saturday online if I can’t go to church. It will be free for me since I’ve never been. I wonder what they’re having.
Jim is at work now. My mom is supposed to have a pizza ready for him when he gets home. I might have to have one too myself. The group is supposed to go In N’ Out after service. I’d prefer Cane’s. lol.
Its’ officially cooling down. It’s not in the triple digits. I love the cold especially when it rains. Lightning and thunder are so cool!
I’m still really stoked about my bro and his family of two coming into town. It will be cool to see his baby, Eliana. I’m sure everyone in our extended family is looking forward to seeing her.
It’s amazing how fast time goes by as you age. lol. It doesn’t seem that long ago when I had my 35th b-day. It sucks. I hate getting older.
I had Starbucks after I worked out. I have not had that in a long time. I used my card though. My original plan was to take money out for myself and buy it with cash from my allowance.
Today was Chad’s first day at Del Taco. Like always, he was talking really fast on the phone. They gave him a shirt and a hat. He was pretty much watching training vids. I hope is new gig works for him.
Well that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940878-Chads-first-day