*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941319-Turning-Points
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#941319 added September 12, 2018 at 4:39pm
Restrictions: None
Turning Points
I feel like I keep apologizing for what I've written.

We're done with the expository bits, but that doesn't mean that shenanigans are on their way. This is one of those places where the story could go off in dozens of radically different directions, and I think quite a bit of time is going to be consumed by setting up different possibilities. Today sees one of them getting established even as an earlier choice is finally being acted upon.

And it has to be put in even though I think I know you guys well enough to guess which choice is going to get made.

Parenthetically, today's chapter was a little late going up because it needed a bit of revision. In its first form it was very ambiguous about which of the preceding choices Will was going to make, and I had to add, cut, revise, and do some other close stitching in order to foreshadow (without stating) that Gordon is going to be left exactly where he is and how he is.


© Copyright 2018 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941319-Turning-Points