*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941401
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#941401 added September 14, 2018 at 10:09am
Restrictions: None
Horses Memorialized
"An owner may have been working for decades to produce a champion and they want that memorialized." Julie Wear

I watched "Heartland" last year and learned a lot about horses. Horses are beautiful, delicate creatures and need love, guidance, compassion and they are breed for different things. Some are track racing horses, jumpers, runners, rodeo, barrel racing and other competition. I love horses and when I go to a house that has horses, they come out to greet me. As an animal lover, I am happy to meet them and love them back.

In my newest edition of Victoria Magazine, a lady paints horses, has horse pillows, horse dishes and everything horses. She had a painting of horses that she had painted. Beautiful. She was wearing a horse scarf and she just seemed to love horses. Horse owners love their champion race horses and they are famous just like actors, singers and other celebrities. I find that admirable. I have heard that it takes a lot to produce a good champion horse and I wish I owned one. I would be happy to have a horse that I could take to horse shows and have him admired for his beauty and jumping skills. Horse have been around for ever and been transportation. They deserve a lot of respect and love.

** Image ID #2167690 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941401