*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941525-Fast-Work-for-a-New-Chapter
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#941525 added September 16, 2018 at 1:45pm
Restrictions: None
Fast Work for a New Chapter
So, "Stay close to the sophomore girls" took a strong early lead yesterday, giving me time to compose a sequel for today. Here you are: "Invalid Item (public) and "The Boys' Choices (interactive).

I cautioned earlier that it would probably be two more chapters before I reached a point where individual names would appear as choices, but after thinking about it hard I decided I could cut out a step. So things are now primed to start moving.

One last, important note. You'll see that the interactive presents four possible choices (Lucy Gibbon, Bradley White, Melanie Heath, and Lindsay Cho) but that the poll only includes three. That's because Lucy is one of rugal's creations, and I think it should be up to him to compose that choice. So if you want to see that chapter written, pester him. I am only volunteering for one of the other three choices.

* * * * *

Oh, and speaking of rugal, there's an extra chapter on tap today, in a very different section of the interactive: "The Someone Else. He asked me to set something up there, challenging me to challenge him with some hitherto little-used choices. So let's see if he can do anything with the girls I've chosen for him to write Will into. (No pressure, man!)

And I'm sorry, but it's not really part of one of my storylines, and it's not part of the current storyline, so there's no separate publication for it. Besides, very little happens in it so you're not missing much if you can't get into the interactives. But the short version is this: Chelsea, who is working with Will on the grimoire, has asked him to body-swap with either Yumi Saito or Cindy Vredenburg. But Will counters with another name. In "The Someone Else," Will goes over to Chelsea's house with new masks, but wants to know why Chelsea is okay with him bodyswapping with _____. Chelsea says that even _____ will be useful; Will, though, can't answer her when she asks why he wants to be her. Will then goes into the bedroom to find _____ waiting for him. Who is it? Pick one: Danielle Davis, Samantha Carpenter, Kelly Rinaldi, Olivia Byrne.

© Copyright 2018 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941525-Fast-Work-for-a-New-Chapter