*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941733-Persuasion-Quote
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#941733 added September 20, 2018 at 11:18am
Restrictions: None
Persuasion Quote
"For a few moments her imagination and her heart were bewitched." Persuasion

I think it is this way when ever we fall in love. My heart was always bewitched and I was like Elizabeth with Darcy. I didn't read Pride and Prejudice or know anything about Jane Austen but it plays into my imagination now.

This quote is from Persuasion and Anne loves Captain Wentworth but listened to her spinster sister Elizabeth and didn't marry him. She listened to her heart and she was bewitched and chose a life with her Captain that she loved. Love conquers all and we find this in all of Jane's stories. She knew how to put a romance novel together. She had a good imagination and had fallen in love but it never worked out for her. We can appreciate the mystery of romance that she left behind.

A picture I drew of Elizabeth Bennet from "Pride and Prejudice"
© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941733-Persuasion-Quote