*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941734-Aftermath
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#941734 added September 20, 2018 at 11:30am
Restrictions: None
Aftermath
So that was a really interesting experiment with the weighted voting. I'm not sure it changed the outcome -- "Stay in the senior class with Caleb" won pretty decisively in all three polls -- but they each returned a different internal result, which means that many people were using them to distribute their vote by weight. It was interesting enough that I'm doing another poll on whether to keep using weighted polling: "Invalid Item. Keep using weighted polling for all votes? Just when changing storylines like yesterday? Or go back to one-vote polling in all cases? Those are the three options that make the most sense to me, but I don't want to impose anything without consulting you guys.

Anyway, here is the chapter that resulted: "Invalid Item (public) and "Clouds of Fame and Glory (interactive). Yes, the choices are "general" rather than specific. But three of the sequels will end with specific choices; the fourth will end with a mix of two specifics and a further "general" choice.

And I want you to know that it's not easy writing the same scene a second time so that it's both plausibly the same and also plausibly different from the first version.

© Copyright 2018 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941734-Aftermath