*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941786-Various-Poll-Results
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#941786 added September 21, 2018 at 11:48am
Restrictions: None
Various Poll Results
So, I guess people don't much care how the polls are conducted? There weren't a lot of votes in the poll on weighted polling, which suggests indifference. But the few who did vote were overwhelming in favor of the "Special" option, which was also my own preference, so that's the way we'll do it. Normal polling for continuing a chapter, but weighted polling when voting on which storyline to jump to.

Today's chapter ["Invalid Item (public) / "The Bold and the Beautiful (interactive)] was one that could have ended with a lot of generic choices, but I'm tired of teasing you guys so they are all specific, even though there are more candidates mentioned in the chapter than there's room for in the poll. I left out a very popular choice, which might surprise and discomfit some of you; but I figure she is such a popular choice that she is likely to show up as a choice in whichever sequel gets written.

And did you feel a slight lurch beneath your feet as you read it, as though the plot were about to do a twist?

© Copyright 2018 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/941786-Various-Poll-Results