*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942218-Tuesday-October-the-second---Plot-Premise
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2169075
This isn't just a novel. It's a novel for the October Prep Challenge too.
#942218 added October 2, 2018 at 1:21am
Restrictions: None
Tuesday, October the second - Plot: Premise

Oct. 02: - Plot: Premise ▼

Now that you've brainstormed the general story idea, let's identify some story elements:
(1) Setting(s). Where does your story take place?
This novel takes place on nine different planets and a mysterious object. Each planet is different, yet the same.
(2) Protagonist(s). Who is(are) your main character(s)?
Of course, Wandita is the main character in this novel. GorVon and Enaina are also a big part of it.
(2b) Flaw(s). What is(are) the protagonist's major flaw(s)?
Wandita’s biggest flaw is that she will do whatever it takes to Solve her Problem. Her ways aren’t always the right way.
(2c) Goal(s). What does(d) the protagonist(s) want (or want to avoid)?
The goal that Wandita wants is to solve her latest problem. That’s if it is a problem. She’s not sure if it is yet.
(3) Conflict(s). What's keeping them from their goal(s)?
There is a lot of conflict for Wandita to deal with. After all, individuals keep on trying to kill her.
(4) Antagonist(s). Who or what is creating the conflict(s)?
GorVon doesn’t even know that Wandita exist yet. He’s too busy with his own problems to deal with.

Just for fun: Write a provocative one-sentence description of your story.
Example: "A young, mistreated orphan discovers he is a wizard and must face the evil villain Voldemort to fulfill his destiny."
A Problem Solver is asked to check out a possible problem when something suddenly stops just beyond their Group of Planets.

*** Wikipedia's definition of Narrative Conflict

© Copyright 2018 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942218-Tuesday-October-the-second---Plot-Premise