*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942230-Friday-October-the-twelfth---Character-Antagonist-Profile
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2169075
This isn't just a novel. It's a novel for the October Prep Challenge too.
#942230 added October 12, 2018 at 12:58am
Restrictions: None
Friday, October the twelfth - Character: Antagonist Profile

Oct. 12: - Character: Antagonist Profile ▼

Draft a profile of the antagonist(s) you identified in the "Premise" assignment. If your antagonist is a situation rather than a person, choose another minor (but significant) character to profile.

GorVon is the antagonist in this novel. No one knows too much about him except that he’s a little obsessed with destroying all the Space Exploration in the universe. If a planet is advanced enough to start Space exploration, then they are a threat to him and must be destroyed. Of course, that will be revealed in this novel, but it won’t be until toward the end of it. There will be hints along the way, though. GorVon isn’t pure evil or ruthless, but he’s very close to it.

Further clarification:
Newsletter Article: "When The Bad Guy Isn't a Person"
"ANTAGONIST (Re: A LOT of confusing things)"


© Copyright 2018 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942230-Friday-October-the-twelfth---Character-Antagonist-Profile