*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942257-Wednesday-October-the-Thirty-first---Plot-Premise-Revision
Rated: 18+ · Book · Sci-fi · #2169075
This isn't just a novel. It's a novel for the October Prep Challenge too.
#942257 added October 30, 2018 at 12:56am
Restrictions: None
Wednesday, October the Thirty first - Plot: Premise Revision

Oct. 31: - Plot: Premise Revision ▼

Now that you have spent a month planning your novel, revise your initial premise. Identify the following:
(1) Setting(s). Where does your story take place?
There are nine planets in this novel, but only a little bit of them will be a part of it. There’s also Wandita’s spaceship and whatever GorVon is at too.
(2) Protagonist(s). Who is(are) your main character(s)?
Wandita, of course.
         (2b) Flaw(s). What is(are) the protagonist's major flaw(s)?
She has many of them, but her main flaw is her stubbornness. Once she has decided to do something nothing is going to stop her from doing it.
         {2c) Goal(s). What does(d) the protagonist(s) want (or want to avoid)?
To kill anyone who is trying to kill her before they kill her. Wandita has a lot of opportunities to do that in this novel.
(3) Conflict(s). What's keeping them from their goal(s)?
Wandita has several things like supplies and her spaceship to conflict her. Her main one is those individuals trying to kill her, though.
(4) Antagonist(s). Who or what is creating the conflict(s)?
GorVon is the Antagonist is this story. Of Course, Wandita doesn’t know that yet.
(5) Resolution. How does it all turn out in the end?
It turns out to be a kind of cliffhanger that leads into the next novel. Wandita has reached her ultimate destination, and is shocked by what she sees.
(6) Theme: What is the theme or moral of the story?
Good versus bad is the theme. The moral of it is the good girls always win, or do they?
(7) Outline: Update your outline as needed.
I’m not quite finished with my Outlines for this novel. In fact, I still have a lot of work to do on the second and third ones.

© Copyright 2018 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942257-Wednesday-October-the-Thirty-first---Plot-Premise-Revision