*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942270-Friday-October-the-twelfth---Character-Antagonist-Profile
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2169077
This novel isn't just a novel. It's also for the October Prep Challenge too.
#942270 added October 12, 2018 at 1:06am
Restrictions: None
Friday, October the twelfth - Character: Antagonist Profile

Oct. 12: - Character: Antagonist Profile ▼

Draft a profile of the antagonist(s) you identified in the "Premise" assignment. If your antagonist is a situation rather than a person, choose another minor (but significant) character to profile.

Secret Location is the main antagonist in this novel, but they aren’t the only one. Social Services is sort of a antagonists the first half of it. They are determined to help Jessica even though she doesn’t want their help. The law is also sort of antagonist in the second of this novel. At first, they just want to talk to her about what happen to her at seventeen. Then they go after her after she starts killing people too. No one knows too much about Secret Location. They like it that way.

Further clarification:
Newsletter Article: "When The Bad Guy Isn't a Person"
"ANTAGONIST (Re: A LOT of confusing things)"

© Copyright 2018 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942270-Friday-October-the-twelfth---Character-Antagonist-Profile