*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942289-Wednesday-October-the-Thirty-first---Plot-Premise-Revision
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2169077
This novel isn't just a novel. It's also for the October Prep Challenge too.
#942289 added October 30, 2018 at 1:04am
Restrictions: None
Wednesday, October the Thirty first - Plot: Premise Revision

Oct. 31: - Plot: Premise Revision ▼

Now that you have spent a month planning your novel, revise your initial premise. Identify the following:
(1) Setting(s). Where does your story take place?
The different places that Jessica has lived all these years are the main setting for this novel. It’s not the only one, though. Daniel and Wilma’s office, the law office, and wherever Secret Location are at are settings too.
(2) Protagonist(s). Who is(are) your main character(s)?
It’s Jessica Parton, Jessica Night, Jessica East, and Jessica Strong.
         (2b) Flaw(s). What is(are) the protagonist's major flaw(s)?
Jessica thinks she ready to protect herself against anyone or anything long before she is. Her age is also a flaw too.
         (2c) Goal(s). What does(d) the protagonist(s) want (or want to avoid)?
She has a plan. What that plan is no one know yet. By the time that they do it will be too late.
(3) Conflict(s). What's keeping them from their goal(s)?
Mostly it’s Secret Location trying to kill her. She also has a problem with Social Services and the law.
(4) Antagonist(s). Who or what is creating the conflict(s)?
Secret Location is the antagonist in this novel. They are always trying to kill her.
(5) Resolution. How does it all turn out in the end?
It ends with Jessica killing everyone in Secret Location. At least that is what she thinks she has done.
(6) Theme: What is the theme or moral of the story?
What other theme can it be but good versus bad. As for the moral, it’s that the good guys always win in this end. In this case, it the good girls.
(7) Outline: Update your outline as needed.
The first Outline is completed. My second and third Outlines aren’t. At least they aren’t yet.

© Copyright 2018 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942289-Wednesday-October-the-Thirty-first---Plot-Premise-Revision