*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942335-An-Experiment
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#942335 added October 1, 2018 at 12:18pm
Restrictions: None
An Experiment
It'll be another day before I can post a sequel chapter to the current storyline. In the meantime, there's this: "A Prank Present and following.

It's an idea I'd been noodling with off and on for a long time now—recast and restart BoM with a different protagonist. It's the same setting, the same cast of characters, the same year. Only it's a different character who finds the "Libra". I don't know how much variation can be worked into it, so it's kind of an experiment. What difference does it make if it's not Will who is in the middle of it all?

Instead of a new interactive, though, I've attached it inside the weird anthology book that Will has found inside Blackwell's house. That makes it more of a dream than an actual "alternate reality" to BoM.

I have no immediate plans to add on to the three alternatives that I've begun there, but I might jump back into it, on and off, on days like yesterday when I don't want to crush out a new chapter in the current storyline. I am going to try to keep the chapters in this alternate-BoM shorter than usual, though: to 1000 words instead of the ~1700 words I usually run. This is also going to be a place for me to try practicing some other techniques.

© Copyright 2018 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942335-An-Experiment