*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942514
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#942514 added October 2, 2018 at 10:17pm
Restrictions: None
Painters, Writers, Words
Prompt: "The true painter strives to paint what can be only seen through his world." Andre Malraux Do you think this applies to a writer and his words as well as painters? Write anything you want about this.

A painter sees the beauty of the land, people, animals, a bowl of fruit, flowers and he paints what he sees. Eerie, spooky painters, well this is what the painter sees and he goes with the flow. Writers write what they feel and see about the world sometimes. Writers express their selves with words where painters use paint and a brush. Each writer has his own thoughts and feelings. Write from the heart and paint the same way. Writers see their stories in their minds and painters see what lies before them. We can express ourselves in different ways. Words. The pen is mightier then the sword. Maybe even a paint brush.

Another portrait of the Bronte Sisters.

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942514