*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942585-Short-Shots
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#942585 added October 3, 2018 at 6:14pm
Restrictions: None
Short Shots!
Jim woke me up at 7 A.M. He was on his way taking my mom to get her spinal shot. The reason he got me up was to look after Lance. He’s not long for this world. He’s blind in one eye and we think he is deaf too. I hit the Ps4 for while I watched him. He kept moaning and wondering around the house aimlessly. I had to bring him back to his bed a few times. I feel bad for him.
I did my two anniversary reviews for the day. One was a super short Writer’s Cramp entry by a published author. It was okay. The other story I went over needed some work. He used very long sentences and lots of commas.
The next official WdC contest is the short shots. The prompt was a picture of a trail through a meadow with golden light shining through trees. I have an idea for a premise. It will be fantasy of course. lol. The picture itself is very nostalgic and perfect for a fantasy story.
Jim began his vacation today. I’m happy for him. He’ll just chill (or sleep) in front of the TV. He deserves his rest.
I’d like to go to the men’s breakfast on Saturday but I’m still on my diet. )= I can’t wait until my blood work geos back to safe levels. I’ll have more freedom-just a little. I mixed the normal creamer with the new stuff. It made a good cup of coffee. I wonder if I will get anymore Starbucks gift cards. Maybe not. Chad will be happy. He literally thinks Starbucks is evil – I mean evil.
There was a presidential alert on my mom’s phone. I only heard it and thought it was an amber alert.
This chick named Jacky Rosen is running for the senate. Apparently, she is a left wing liberal supported by Hillary Clinton. She is a constituent of Harry Reid. That dude is in on a whole bunch of shady deals. Just the pictures of Rosen looks like she’s evil. /=
My sister is visiting us tomorrow. That will be nice. She and I text relatively frequently. My mom spoke to her the other day. She said my aunt Sherri is having delusions again; she’s schizophrenic. She has episodes every year or so.
It has really cooled down. It’s 87 degrees now. It makes things a lot easier walking to the gym. It rained yesterday early in the morning when it was still dark. I did not see or hear it but I eft the humidity when I went to the gym yesterday.
My fly keeps unzipping itself. A lady I came across to the gym pointed it out. She said it happens to her too.
I have not seen my younger sister and her family in a while. It will be nice to see them and my bro in law.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942585-Short-Shots