*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943827-End-of-the-Branch-For-Now
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#943827 added October 20, 2018 at 3:20pm
Restrictions: None
End of the Branch, For Now
So, today's chapter is up, though it's not the one I expected to win: "Invalid Item (public) / "Unexpected Dates (interactive). That's alright, it gets me to where I wanted to go: a stopping point for this branch. So there's no poll at the end of it, and there's not even a choice.

What comes next? That's a decision I put up for bid a couple of weeks ago. Those of you who didn't submit a bid will find out tomorrow what the winning choice was. Those of you who bid and lost will be getting an email later today returning the GPs you bid along with a little extra dividend. And if you bid for the winning choice, then you'll know what will be coming next because you won't be getting your GPs back.

I don't know how long the new storyline will run for -- at least a week, I hope, and maybe more. (The chapter choices will NOT be open up for polling, so I can write multiple chapters a day and build up a backlog.) I'm not sure what will come after that. I'm planning to take all of November off to write something not for BoM, and I'd like to get a backlog of chapters written to cover that month, but I don't know where in BoM/TWS I would be doing that. It might be in the "alternate BoM" that I planted a few weeks ago; it might even be a regular, non-interactive story. But I don't think it will be in the "sophomore" section, which I want to take a break from.

© Copyright 2018 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943827-End-of-the-Branch-For-Now