*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944268-Help-me-slow-down
Rated: E · Book · Emotional · #2093535
One man's journey to find the way home
#944268 added October 27, 2018 at 7:21am
Restrictions: None
Help me slow down
I am in struggling mode. I had one of those real stressful days at work where you know you do something wrong and you wonder if it is time to retire or at least slow down. I had one person to take care of and I did not ask for help as I usually do and in the moment that lead to us falling to the floor it was if my life passed before me. At times during the week I was talking to people that thought I went to see my children in Kansas City. It was an obvious miscommunication, but it also let me know about how fragile I can come across in moments of stress. And then there was the speech by the manager that said to me how important it was for me to see myself as part of the team and to put what I did wrong behind me. They were not going to get rid of me that easy. So I write to an audience of one, maybe just myself. I pray for clarity and above all peace that allows me to find friendship and not just a lot of work to define my existence. I am not going to be around very long if I keep up this crazy pace.

© Copyright 2018 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944268-Help-me-slow-down