*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944303-An-unwanted-call
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#944303 added October 27, 2018 at 7:37pm
Restrictions: None
An unwanted call...
Jim is off today. I thought he was working.
I hit the Ps4 for too long – over an hour. Uhg.
So I got a text from someone saying they were going to talk to me about positions at CVS. I called the provided number and they were a third party group for setting higher learning more or less. They asked me if I was planning to go back to college within the next three months. I was like uuu…okay this is false claiming. I pretty much had to shoot them down and say I was not interested in furthering my college education.
So I called the CVS by my house and asked if they could check if they got my application. I was told to speak to the store director Cody tomorrow morning. I hope they got it.
After some music I will number my story pages. It will be a cumber some task. I’ll do it little by little. I also have a problem where some of my first sentences of my paragraphs are too indented. My bro and his family of his wife and baby are coming to Vegas on the 17th of December. If I don’t figure it out by then, he should be able to help me. I may figure it out before then though.
For the contest I got a message from Uncommonspirit and Zen. They more or less reiterated that posting in the FSFS HUB doesn’t protect rights. So I made it an official b-item required entree for the contest.
I hope I get a good number for people who enter. Only Uncommonspirit has said he is entering. It’s only been a day though.
I’ve been meaning to ask David to give more prompts for the thrice Prompted activity. The remaining ones does not interest me. And apparently the TP activity is not going on yet. I’ll see what’s up with that.
It’s a wonderful 98 degrees outside. I have to go back to the gym. I always flake out and turn off my alarm. Geez. When will I learn?
So this Thursday I’ll be getting my fillings at the dentist’s office. I’ve been flossing and hydro flossing and regular flossing now. I was told to do that. I have 11 cavities.
Chad sent me a pic on my phone of him in his spiky jacket, Jason mask and his lightsabers. It does look cool. He’s doing it for Halloween. It is not a very wholesome thing. That’s why we have Harvest Festival at church.
I don’t know if Chad works or not today. He sometimes calls me on his walk to work. I may call him later and see.
Jim was humorously asked of I would write the verses on my bathroom wall more legibly.
Well, that is it for now. Goodbye.



© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/944303-An-unwanted-call