*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/945573-Wednesday-day-night-service
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#945573 added November 14, 2018 at 9:13pm
Restrictions: None
Wednesday day night service...
I only have an hour. My ride for church may be calling me soon.
I spent an hour editing my story for the Thrice Prompted thing. I changed to a little. There was one place where I had “hose” where I should have put “horse.” lol.
I realize it would be advantageous if I wrote outside my genre – fantasy. I need to do modern, real life fiction or speculative fiction. The last four books I’ve been reading were modern day Christian supernatural. I have a semi-idea for a modern day book about dreams and other realms. It will go much deeper than that of course. I want it to be a surprise. lol.
My mom is at the store no picking up some things.
I just looked at my phone and Dan, my ride, said he would pick me up. I have to verify the time so I texted him again.
I’ve missed the last two Wednesday nights I think. I don’t now if I’ll stay afterwards though.
So I am still looking for an online job. As usual I want submit fiction stories. I need to keep seeking. lol.
That would be some of the dream. Like always I want there to be evident Christian undertones that gives allusions to the Bible, such as heaven, Jesus Christ the son of God and God Himself as well as angels, elements from the book of Revelation and other spiritual content.
Our manual garage door opener panel was not working. Apparently, it had a battery that was close to dead. So we replaced it but not after getting stuck outside with no key inside and no way to open the garage door. We called my mom and she didn’t pick up. I got lucky and the panel worked for me. I thought we were stuck outside. Phew.
Let’s see, what else? Fox is siding with CNN to sue the White House for firing Jim Acosta. In laymen’s terms he was being pushy with interviewing the president that is alleged to be doctored. In this accusation, he was asked to desist his inquires of the president when he shoved his mike into an intern’s face.
Well, I have to go now. Goodbye.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/945573-Wednesday-day-night-service