*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/945606-Winter-is-comingready-or-not
by Tanith
Rated: E · Book · Writing.Com · #2135844
With coffee and writing implements at hand, I can determine the shape of today.
#945606 added November 15, 2018 at 8:44am
Restrictions: None
Winter is coming...ready or not!
Writing.com keeps poking me, reminding me to update my blog. Finally, a morning when I have time for that!

This week has been dismal in the weather department. Pouring rain and chilly temps have left me wishing I could hibernate all week...but life calls, so off I go to work today. At least the rain is supposed to end today so the commute home won't have to be in the rain as well as the dark. And the cold. I think we might be one of the few regions in the Southeast that's not under some kind of winter advisory; we only have flooding to worry about today.

By now I've usually got sweaters, comforters, and heavy coats all washed up and ready to go. The change in the routine around here has got me scrambling this time out, however. I'll hopefully get some catching up done this weekend and next, then maybe I'll have some time to actually write. Now I'm just cramming in what writing time I can in the mornings before work. How people with large families manage this sort of thing, I'll never know.

Now, to make the best of my extended morning...

© Copyright 2018 Tanith (UN: tanith49 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tanith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/945606-Winter-is-comingready-or-not