*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/945752
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#945752 added November 17, 2018 at 3:32pm
Restrictions: None
Favorite Seasonal Movie
Prompt: Lyn asked us what our favorite seasonal movie is and why it is special to us.

Prancer and Christmas Vacation are my favorite Christmas movies. Parts of Prancer were filmed in LaPorte, Indiana and I have been there quite a few times. The scenery is beautiful. I love going to Michigan and most of this movie was filmed in Michigan. I love the reindeer Prancer and the little girl in the movie is like me. I would have done anything to save Prancer. I would like to think there is a real Santa Claus. We used to have reindeer at a Christmas tree farm near by and they were so pretty. I loved them but they died. I miss them this time of year. Watching Prancer makes me think of them. They were beautiful.

Christmas Vacation. I love comedy. I like when he was putting up the lights and they wouldn't light. When Clark goes down that snow hill on the slide that he used too much spray on and sparks fly and he ends up in the Good Will box plus everything he hit along the way. Randy Quaid says: "Bingo!" Randy's character Eddie is cleaning out the crapper in his RV. Priceless. I like the moose mugs they drank out and my husband bought me one. I had always wanted one. A Christmas where everything went wrong. Squirrel in the tree, tree catching on fire, SWAT Team arriving, Clark watching old home movies in the attic, grouchy relatives, snotty neighbors, unwanted houseguests with hearts of gold. I love this movie.

I will be watching these movies over and over before Christmas gets here. They are classics.

** Image ID #2105951 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2018 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/945752