*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/945905-Poll-Results-New-Vote
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#945905 added November 25, 2018 at 11:53am
Restrictions: None
Poll Results! New Vote!
Voting in the first round is now closed. "Chelsea Cooper" is the winner.

Next poll: [Poll completed and deleted] This is to determine if Chelsea will be a conspirator who uses the masks, or a victim. Voting will close on Sunday, November 25. Vote in the poll, or direct GPs toward your preference via tipping here: [Poll completed and deleted].

As before, each vote in the poll will be worth one-half of the average GP donation. (Unless no GPs are received, in which case each vote will be worth 1 GP.)

* * * * *

I will not disclose how the GPs broke in the first round of voting, but I will announce that, in the final tally, each vote in the free poll was worth 940 GPs.

Those of you who sent GPs for the non-winning choices will get those GPs back, plus a share of the GPs that were voted for the winning choice. If you voted for more than one choice, and one of those was the winning choice, you will not receive back the GPs you voted for the winning choice, except as a share of the dividend being paid out for your votes for the non-winning choices. If all your GPs went to the winning choice, then you will not have any GPs returned to you.

The dividend will be 1535 GPs. So, for example, if you voted 200 GPs for "Chelsea Cooper" and 200 GPs for "The Sophomores," you will receive 1735 GPs (the 200 for "The Sophomores" plus the dividend).

As a consolation, the second-place choice will receive a role in the new storyline. In order to prevent an influence on the voting in the second round, I will not disclose what that second-place choice was. (But it wasn't "Plinko," I can tell you that.)

© Copyright 2018 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/945905-Poll-Results-New-Vote