*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/946433-Online-transcriptionist
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#946433 added November 27, 2018 at 10:04pm
Restrictions: None
Online transcriptionist...
I am so frustrated with this whole Transcribe me thing. I keep reentering my password and it keeps getting rejected. I emailed support and I hope I get a prompt response. I really want to get started ASAP.
I hit the PS3 for half an hour. The rest of my time has been trying to figure out the ins and outs of TranscribeMe.
I asked WdC help asking if I could use my account history for a resume. I was told by Northernwrites I could do so and use a link to go to my portfolio. That is mainly I am doing this low paying gig. One thing I need to work on is my typing speed. It’s decent at best. But if I want higher pay I must type considerably faster. My bro and my cousin type very quickly. Succeeding in this area is thinking up words at a faster arte as well. I think I can do that. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
Well I just found out that I had to look in my junk email to get the link. The style guide is about 500kb long in content. The English exam is about 200kb long. I’m skittish because I have to get perfect score on the exam. I’ll try to study long and hard. We prayed about this last night at the meeting. Speaking of which, last night was the pot luck. Carl Kirby talked. He talked about the three mediums that are pack full of messages. They are internet, TV and video games. Carl addressed two games specifically: Assassins’ Creed and GTA. I had no idea but in AC the main character saves Jesus from getting crucified. Mr. Kirby went on to say even in the material from as early as the 1960’s had propaganda. He showed one clip from the old classic The Incredible Mr. Limpet. In it, Don Nots, says humans came from fish. He is portrayed as a numbskull. Nevertheless the message was there.
I hung out with Pastor Jimmy and Kirby for a little bit. I told them about my triglyceride problem. Jimmy told me of this book called “The Myths of Cholesterol.” He strongly suggested I read the book. In the book the famous notion of eggs being really hurtful to one’s health is debunked. He said how the proponents of the claim are those who invest in drugs and treatment for the effects of eggs.
So my bro and his wife along with their baby daughter will be in town tomorrow. A lot of people are stoked about them coming. Hopefully Jim and my mom will be all better from their sickness. lol. My mom said she is getting over her sicknesses.
I need to learn to get faster at typing. I plan to time myself. I’ll keep at it. I’ll need this skill so I can make more income at my transcription job.
There are so many things on my plate right now. I have not written in over a week. I need to read too as well as doing anniversary reviews.
I did not make it to the gym today. I’ll try again tomorrow.
I want to get a program or something that will increase my typing speed. When I was a teenager I took this course on this cassette tape about. How to speed read. There has to be something out there that will help me type faster too. I’m getting faster just doing trying now. I’m like at six-hundred words already. Let’s see what else? I told Chad about my soon-to-be online transcriptionist job. I told him the low pay and eh was like “That’s at least something.”
Well, that’s it for tonight. Goodnight.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/946433-Online-transcriptionist