*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/946655-New-Readers-Choice-Poll-121---128
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#946655 added December 8, 2018 at 11:25am
Restrictions: None
New Readers' Choice Poll [12/1 - 12/8]
At the moment, my plan for December is to write three storylines, each of 10 chapters, with maybe an 11th chapter for one of them. The storyline I just started publishing will fill out the first third of the month. The sequel to "A Very Busy Monday" will take the middle third. And ...

Well, which storyline will finish out the month? Let's have another poll! (I think these things are actually fun, and they relieve me of the stress of narrowing my own choices down.)

So, if you don't know the drill by now:

1. [Poll completed and deleted]. Click on your preferred choice or choices (you're allowed to cast GP votes for more than one), then send a number of GPs through the tip form at the bottom of the chapter that pops up.

2. [Poll completed and deleted]. Here you can cast a single vote. Each vote will be worth one half of the average number of GPs cast in the GP poll, unless no votes are cast in the GP poll, in which case each vote will be worth 1.

The winning choice will be the one that garners the most GPs + Weighted Free Votes.

GPs cast for the winning choice will be forfeit. (They are paying for the commission.) GPs cast for losing choices will be returned to those who cast them, along with a share of the GPs cast for the winning choice, proportionate to the share of GPs cast for the losing choices.

Example: Choice A gets one vote of 9K dropped on it. Choice B gets one vote of 2K and one vote of 1K. The person who voted for Choice A gets nothing back. The voters for Choice B get back 8K (2K plus 2/3 of 9K) and 4K (1K plus 1/3 of 9K).

* * * * *

BTW, we will almost certainly continue doing polls, though maybe not as a constant feature, into the future. I am trying to keep the choices mixed up. But choices that were offered but which lost in earlier contests are likely to return in subsequent polls. Just not immediately.

© Copyright 2018 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/946655-New-Readers-Choice-Poll-121---128