*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947176
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2131773
Charity's views on writing, ramblings, and everything else that she decides to share.
#947176 added December 9, 2018 at 1:17pm
Restrictions: None
Charity Marie is Back
A lot has changed since my last post this summer. For starters, my career with the law firm is over. All the needs of the family killed that. I'm struggling to find something else, even short term that will help us financially. We'll see where that leads. But for now, I'm back and on the site daily, doing reviews, working on my writing, and getting active. It's refreshing that among all the stress I have a place to distract me. I applied for the Wyrm group, which requires a review each week, which should be easy enough to complete, even with my chaotic life. My son is inpatient for his issues, and my daughter just came home in November after a nearly 90-day stay. My real estate business did very well this year with over $35,000 in commissions. My husband has become disabled with non-epileptic seizures which limit his ability to drive. So now, I'm everything to everyone all the time and that's hard to juggle. But I'm determined to continue trying to move forward with my writing because the residual income it brings could really help. Plus I love it. So I'm back and looking forward to diving in again.

© Copyright 2018 Charity Marie - <3 (UN: cmstarrett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Charity Marie - <3 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947176