*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947229-One-Ends-Another-to-Begin
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#947229 added December 10, 2018 at 12:16pm
Restrictions: None
One Ends; Another to Begin
So today's chapters -- "Invalid Item (public) / "A Science Nerd Reports (interactive) -- bring the first 10-chapter contest commission to a stopping point. I liked writing it. I wouldn't mind continuing it at some point. I hope the people who sacrificed some of the GPs for it were reasonably satisfied with it.

But I'm committed to writing a second storyline, one that will start tomorrow. I'm halfway through that one -- five of the ten chapters written -- and I would be further along except ...

Well, the day before yesterday I woke up with the idea for a really bizarre plot twist for it. Yes, the old cliche about coming up with stories in your sleep does happen, and it happened this time. It was such a huge plot twist, though, that I'm not going to use it. Instead, I'm going to save it and introduce the basics of it in another part of the interactive -- probably in the storyline for the last third of the month. So instead of writing new stuff, I had to spend yesterday revising two chapters in order to put the next branch onto a new footing.

But I know where things are going, and I don't anticipate missing any publication dates.

© Copyright 2018 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947229-One-Ends-Another-to-Begin