*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947606-Jordan-is-back
by brom21
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #2118726
This is a test.
#947606 added December 16, 2018 at 8:39pm
Restrictions: None
Jordan is back!!
Today has been very good. I was supposed to go to the first service but Ricky wanted to sleep longer. lol. I got to see my friends though. Practically, none of them come to the first service. I was pleased to see Jordan there. He is visiting from out of town with his wife.
Dan took me home and his bro James was in the back. James was talking about fantasy football. I have heard of it but I didn’t know what it was so I asked. I got some of the explanation. lol.
It’s very nice outside. It’s only 62 degrees.
So I forwent the PS4 today-just didn’t feel like it. lol. I did my typing practice for a little under an hour. I’m improving! My goal is to get up to 60 words per minute. That may take time but I’ll get there.
I did some of my story outline. I’ll be putting in some Biblical elements again like I did with the official WDC contest. I didn’t win but it was generally liked by the reviewers. I need to resume writing every day again. Right now the official contest is What a Character. Normally, I wouldn’t do that but I need to practice my character development and depth.
Chad has not called yet. He may. lol. I forget what time he gets off from work. He just sent me a link so he’s off most likely. He wants me to come over in February and play games on his arcade stick. First I need to get the ball rolling with the paratransit thing. I’ll talk to my mom about it.
I did not go to Rick’s b-day party yesterday. I did get enough mingling at the Christmas bash on Friday. I still want to give him a card with money in it.
Christmas is coming soon. I’ll probably get a kindle because I read books. I need to read a good fantasy Christian book. All I have been reading are Christian supernatural books. I like them but fantasy is my genre. lol. I’m thinking of writing and reading more sci-fi. I have not really explored that avenue very much.
Transsexuals have the first contestant to be in the Miss Universe pageant. It’s perversion plain and simple. There used to be a rule against such a thing until 2012 when the rule changed. God doesn’t make mistakes; whatever gender you’re born with, you were meant to be that way. What really angers me is the left is pushing such things on preschoolers. The multiple gender concept is a horrendous notion. If you cause a child to stumble, you’re in big trouble. I just hope people like Trump man up and go against all the twisted propaganda. I really hope he gets reelected a second term. Although I don’t believe he is a real Christian, he is doing a lot of good. I pray he comes to know the Lord.
Well, that’s it for now. Goodnight.

© Copyright 2018 brom21 (UN: ion_7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brom21 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947606-Jordan-is-back